Besides the increased number of camps and the daily bonuses, more great changes are coming!
-Two new servers have been launched
Aristotle and Darwin are here to welcome more players!
-Geniapedia access modified
It is now free to access answered knowledge units and fragments, the cost to unlock new articles has been lowered and unlocked articles remain unlocked for the entire length of the game.
-Attack mechanics modified
You can attack the same...
You may have noticed, the family gets bigger with now 12 servers.
Welcome to Euclide, Pythagore, Archimède and their many more "friends"!
The new games feature:
- faster analysis missions
- faster exploration missions
- more credits earned during the game (through the quests, and each time you'll level-up)
- paying Geniapedia, legitimated by the credits you earn during the game
- paying tasks list, legitimated by the faster missions
- skippable Genny's advices during the game